forum.venkateswarlu.net
      Register      Login
Bset instituta

6 replies to this topic

Etuuj Dgg #1
48 Points
Posted on 15 May 2012 08:46 AM IST Hi Friends,

I am planing to go hyderabad.Please refer me best institute.max i can stay 20 days. I am planing to go msbi.

Please refer me.

Thanks & Regards,
Anitha M 
SSIS     991 views     Reply to this topic
Harikrishna Sikhakolli #2
108 Points
Replied on 15 May 2012 03:03 PM IST pears,Datawarehousing technologies.But it take 50 days time to learn msbi.sql server is mandatory. 
Reply to this topic
Etuuj Dgg #3
48 Points
Replied on 15 May 2012 03:30 PM IST
Hi Hari,

Thanks for information.I call dataware house training institute people.They told me 20days they going to finish like.ssas,ssis,ssrs.Morning and evening parallel batches like thet told.
Can i believe them.They asked me charge 7k.

Thanks,
Anitha 
Reply to this topic
Harikrishna Sikhakolli #4
108 Points
Replied on 16 May 2012 08:10 AM IST ok,you get confusion to learn all the things at a time.More practice is needed to understand each and every thing clearly.First attend the demo classes in both institutes
and choose one.Do you have any Knowledge on SQLSERVER.SQLSERVER is mandatory for MSBI.
you will attend the MSBI morning class and evening SQLSERVER .For SQL server one institute
is there in S.R.Nagar(Bhaskar Reddy Software Labs) faculty name Janardan.

Reply to this topic
Harikrishna Sikhakolli #5
108 Points
Replied on 16 May 2012 08:18 AM IST sorry faculty name for Sqlserver Govardhan not janardhan. 
Reply to this topic
Etuuj Dgg #6
48 Points
Replied on 16 May 2012 10:13 AM IST
Hi Hari,

Thanks for information.I am basically oracle back ground.Previously i worked.Middle i got break.Oracle and sql sever little bit syntax difference or i need to learn sql server.
Any idea about dataware house institute faculity name.
This time every body telling MSBI is good .Thats why i am taking this risk.
MSBI feature will be there hari or suggest me .

Please suggest me .

Thanks,
Anitha M

Reply to this topic
Harikrishna Sikhakolli #7
108 Points
Replied on 17 May 2012 06:30 AM IST ok you need not to learn sqlserver but you concentrate on joins,views,triggers,storedprocedures, indexes and functions.superate institute is not there to teaach DW.Just know the basic knowledge like what is DW,What is DataMart.MSBI institutes take care to teach the DW concepts and provide the material. 
Reply to this topic